I’ll never be a blo pro mastermind.
Okay, sure I named this website Be a Faith Blog Pro, but I must admit that I’m not one… now… and will likely never be one. I’m not being pessimistic or negative. That’s just my authenticity showing. I’m sure there are a lot of them out there. I’ve learned quite a bit from many masterminds selling their courses, and they are awesome at what they do. My reality is that God didn’t create me to be a blog pro mastermind. And that’s okay with me.
Why do I say that?
Well, I’m sure that I have learned a lot in my blogging journey, and I know that I can add value and a different perspective to you if you are just starting out on this crazy rollercoaster of a ride. However, the fact is that there are new advances every single day. There are new businesses being born every single day. There are new apps created and social media tweaks. Products that are known today are tweaked for tomorrow.
There is always going to be something new to learn. There’s always going to be a new way to tweak your site to get better engagement and more visitors. There are going to be marketing changes that occur as time goes on.
So, no. I’ll likely never be an incredible blog pro mastermind.
This is what I’ll do instead.
- I will lower my expectations of growth so that I won’t get distracted or discouraged due to lack, but instead be encouraged to stay consistent in all that I do. I recognize that this is a journey, and there are always bumps and detours along the way.
- I will not compare myself or my blog to anyone else’s simply because I am me. My blog is representative of me and who I am. God created me unique, and so therefore, my blog, my experience, and my perspective will also be unique.
- I will be a cheerleader for myself, and for you, if you let me.
- I will affirm the strengths I have and continue to seek to learn new skills in areas of potential growth.
- I will continue trying and striving for excellence, because I have no doubt that God called me down this path. If I were to give up, then that is essentially, like me handing the victory to the enemy. I’m choosing faith instead.
- I will validate my wins by celebrating.
- I will grow from my losses by researching, re-tweaking, and resetting my strategies.
- I will seek God and His direction before I seek my own.
- I will fight feelings of overwhelm by setting goals and following a plan to accomplish the goals.
This is what I know as truth, for me. I’m stepping out in faith and putting my trust in the Creator, the One that sees the big picture. He’s the one who created us all and has given us desires, skills, talents, and promptings. I will choose to trust in Him because He has never let me down. No, not even in the worst times of my life.
Romans 8: 31-39
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
And that my friend, is who I am, “…more than a conqueror through Him who loved us.” And that’s who I will continue to strive to be.
It’s what you can be too. If you need some help, I’m a life coach, and would love to help you make your dreams become a reality so that you can be who God created you to be.